You will have a four-hour private boat ride to discover the beauty of the Ria Formosa Natural Park, where you will find the Deserta and Farol Islands.
* We have Free Masks on board, if you want to go diving. On Deserta Island, there are 11km of beach, it is the southernmost point of Portugal.
* On Farol Island, you can visit the village around the lighthouse and see the “Cabo de Santa Maria”.
Bring some drinks and have a fun on board with your family or Friends !
4 hours Private Guided Tour
The price of the Boat for 10 people is 350 euros
Reservation is requested
Schedule Availability: Morning 9h30 | Afternoon 15h00
Know before you reserve:
- Maximum of 10 people per reservation.
- Parking is 5 minutes from the boarding point at Largo de São Francisco (this park is free).
- Please arrive at the meeting point (Pier: Cais da Porta Nova) 15 minutes before the start of the activity.
- Stand Name: Estrela da Ria Formosa.
- The company representative will be dressed in a Green T-Shirt.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility.
- Weather conditions may affect the realization of the tours.
- All reservations made 24 hours before the tour are subject to availability.