With this Tour, we offer you a Full Day of adrenalina , adventure ,many places to explore and it’s divided in 2 activities :
* In the Firts Activity, we’ll travel in a Open Jeep with a maximun of 7 people to the most beautiful Salt Ponds of the Ria Formosa, where you coul observe the production of Sea Salt, observe all the flora and its fabulous fauna that exists arond it, such as Flamingos, Herons, Pied Stilt, ect…
You will also have opportunity to enjoy a Floting and Relaxim Bath in the “Dead Sea” a lake with a huge concentration of Salt full of health benefits.
* In the Second Activity , on a confortable Catamaran, we cross the channels of the Ria Formosa Natural Park and we stopped to visit its 2 main Islands :
- 1º Stop Deserta Island , 45 minutes to enjoy 11 km’s of beach, its the most southern point of Portugal. ( Free masks to snorkeling);
- 2º Stop Farol Island, 45 minutes, Holidays island, where you can visit the village around the Lighthouse and see the “Cabo de Santa Maria”.
We return to Faro, whit a diferent lanscape of the Natural Park due the difference of the tides, changing the whose the scenery of Nature in our Ria Formosa.
Know before you reserve:
- Free Park 5 minutes from the boarding point: Largo de São Francisco.
- Please arrive at the meeting point (Pier: Cais da Porta Nova) 15 minutes before the activity starts.
- The company’s representative will be dressed in a Green T-Shirt.
- Stand Name : Estrela da Ria Formosa
- Not Inclued : Food; Drinks; Bath Towel; bating Shoes.
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility;
- Children must be accompanied by an adult and more than 6 years old;
- Tour are subject to weather conditions;
- All reservations made 48 hours before the tour are subject to availability.