We offer a Guided Tour on a Confortable Catamaran through the most beautiful waters of the Algarve, always talking a fauna and flora of the Natural Park of Ria Formosa, where are located Deserta Island, Farol Island, Hangares Island and Culatra Island.We cross the channel of the Natural Park of Ria Formosa , whith 4 Islands Stops.
1º STOP – Deserta Island , 45 minutes to enjoy 11 km’s of beach, is the most southern point of Potugal – (Free Masks to Snorkeling ).
2º STOP – Farol Island, 45 minutes in the Holidays island, where you can visit the village around the Lightouse and see the “Cabo de Santa Maria”.
3º STOP – Culatra Island, 2 hours in the Fisherman’s village, where you can luch at a typical restaurante or take your Pic-Nik – ( Lunch not inclued).
4º STOP – Hangares Island, 15 minutes to Observe the Oyster Cullture.
Finally , we return to Faro, with a diferent lanscape of the Natural Park, due the difference in the tides, changing the whose scenery of Nature in our Ria Formosa.
Morning Tour – 5 hours (10:00h) | Afternoon Tour – 4 hours ( 14:00h & 16:00h)
Know before you reserve:
- Free Park 5 minutes from the boarding point: Largo de São Francisco.
- Please arrive at the meeting point (Pier: Cais da Porta Nova) 15 minutes before the activity starts.
- The company’s representative will be dressed in a green t’shirt.
- Stand Name : ESTRELA DA RIA FORMOSA
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility;
- Children must be accompanied by an adult;
- Tour are subject to weather conditions;
- All reservations made 48 hours before the tour are subject to availability.