We offer you a Guided Tour on a Confortable Catamaran through the most beautiful waters of the Algarve, always with a fauna and flora of the Ria Formosa Natural Park, where the 2 main islands are located: Deserta Island and Faro Island. We cross the channels of the Natural Park of the Ria Formosa, whith 2 Islands Stops.
1º STOP – Deserta Island, 45 minutes to enjoy 11 km’s of beach, is the most southern point of Portugal – (Free Masks to snorkeling).
2º STOP – Farol Island, 45 minutes in the Holidays Island, where you can visit the village around the Lighthouse and see the “Cabo de Santa Maria”.
Finally, we return to Faro, with a diferent lanscape of the Natural Park, due the difference in the tides, chanching the whose scenery of Nature in our Ria Formosa.
3 Hours Tour – Morning (10:30) | Afternoon Tour ( 14h30 & 16h00)
Know before you reserve:
- Free Park 5 minutes from the boarding point: Largo de São Francisco.
- Please arrive at the meeting point (Pier: Cais da Porta Nova) 15 minutes before the activity starts.
- The compan’s representative will be dressed in a Green T-shirt.
- Stand Name : Estrela da Ria Formosa.
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility;
- Children must be accompanied by an adult;
- Tour are subject to weather conditions;
- All reservations made 48 hours before the tour are subject to availability.