Guided tour in a comfortable catamaran through the most beautiful waters of the Algarve. During the tour we explain the importance of the fauna and flora of the Ria Formosa Natural Park, where the 2 main islands are: Ilha Deserta and Ilha Faro. We cross the channels of the Ria Formosa Natural Park (with 2 island stops).
1st STOP – Deserta Island, 45 minutes to enjoy 11 km of beach, is the most southern point in Portugal
2nd STOP – Farol Island, 45 minutes on the island, where you can visit the village around the lighthouse and see “Cabo de Santa Maria”.
Finally, we return to Faro, with a different landscape from the Natural Park because due to the difference in tides the view changes.
The morning tour last 3 hours. The boat leaves at 10:30am.
The afternoon tour last 3 hours. The boat leaves at 16:00.
Know before you reserve:
- Parking is 5 minutes from the boarding point at Largo de São Francisco (this park is free).
- Please arrive at the meeting point (Pier: Cais da Porta Nova) 15 minutes before the start of the activity.
- Stand Name: Estrela da Ria Formosa.
- The company representative will be dressed in a Green T-Shirt.
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility.
- Weather conditions may affect the realization of the tours.
- All reservations made 24 hours before the tour are subject to availability.